We’re headed back to Duthie to finish the upper half of Bootcamp!
Come hang Brandon and Chris from Fluidride as we work to maintain the trails of Duthie. Meet Evergreen trailbuilder Brandon Elizaga at 10am in the main Duthie Clearing on Sunday, November 18th.
Weather permitting, we'll try and spin a few laps around the park after the event.
What To Bring:
▪ A willingness to get dirty!
▪ Water, snack, and a pack to haul it in.
▪ Work boots or tough hiking boots (sturdy footwear)
▪ Rain gear, layers, work attire aka: clothes that look superb when dirty!
▪ Safety glasses and work gloves if you have them
▪ Maybe a change of clothes after a fun filled day!
Evergreen will provide:
▪ All the tools
▪ Work gloves if you would like them
Fluidride will provide:
▪ Good vibes!
Please sign up on Evergreen’s site: