All tours are sold out for 2018.
These 7 day, 7 night camps (6 days of riding) are intended for advanced intermediate and above riders and go from Saturday to Saturday. (Please note check in and checkout times before booking airfare).
New for 2018:
Adjoining luxury chalets in the town of chamonix!
New for 2018, we'll be located near downtown Chamonix, France instead of in the surrounding mountains as in the past. This will allow riders to head into town anytime – a great addition to the experience. It will also allow non-riders to join their riding friends and have access to transportation all over the valley and beyond to hike, shop or eat anytime. (There is a bus and train station only 100 meters from the house – passes included in trip price.) We now have two adjoining chalets with 8 total bedrooms, 8 bathrooms, 2 saunas, 2 outdoor hot tubs, 2 sets of washers and dryers, and 2 garages with heated floors for bike storage. (Think pre-ride bike check in your slippers.)
All TOURS include
- Airport service upon arrival and departure
- Daily ride guiding in French, Swiss, and Italian Alps
- Breakfast every day and group dinner (wine included) five nights of each trip
- Valley train and bus pass
Pricing (All TOURS)
- Private Master Suite (en suite bathroom) – $3,499 (single occupancy)
- Private Suite with View – $3,299 (single occupancy)
- Private Suite no View – $3,199
- Shared Master Suite (For couples or friends with a shared bed or separate beds – must be booked with another rider) – $2,899*
- Shared View Room (For couples or friends with a shared bed or separate beds) – $2,799*
- Shared Standard Room – $2,599
*Price per person for double occupancy
YOUR deposit holds your spot with the balance broken into 6 equal interest-free payments.
The Not-So-Fine Print
No refunds after February 1, 2018. If you are on one of our payment plans, your card will continue to be charged until the trip is paid in full. No exceptions. We highly recommend you purchase trip protection through World Nomads to protect your investment. Insurance is inexpensive and covers you for more than just the purchase price of your trip.
What if I just want to pay in full now?
No problem! We can send you a special payment form for that.
What if I want to bring a non-rider with me?
Totally fine! Non-riders save $400 off the normal trip cost and are welcome to join us in the van. There is amazing hiking from the house and at every ride location. When you reserve your spot we'll ask you to confirm if you are bringing a non-rider and we will invoice you accordingly.
What are the other additional costs?
Airfare can usually be found for around $1,100. You will also be responsible for lift passes ($25/day on average), lunches and two dinners.
2017 Tour Riding Videos